For this new web project for Delaware chiropractor Dr. John Rees, we created a content-rich environment for Dr. Rees’…
We were honored to be chosen to create the website for Delaware’s first stand-alone distillery, Painted Stave Distilling of…
A site redesign for the client's Delaware business news service, including responsive design, social integration and more.
A simple, clean online storefront for Rehoboth Beach's premier perfume store.
Using design flourishes to emphasize the idea of a “country kitchen,” Burris Digital gave Shoo Mama’s a new look….
Local adventure fitness company Quest Fitness & Kayak wanted to disseminate a lot of information in an easily navigable…
I was thrilled to work with my friend Paul Cullen on a redesign of his website, PaulCullen.net.
A new website for local pet store P.U.P.S. of Lewes featuring animated sliders, social integration, Google Map and more….
The focus in this project was on clean lines, quality imagery and a clear delivery of critical information.
The New York State 911 Coordinators needed a redesigned internal site that would allow them to self-manage and add…
El Centro Cultural, who put on the annual Festival Hispano in Millsboro, DE, wanted a site redesign that would…
The nonprofit Netter’s Fund wanted to keep alive the memory of Annette “Netters” Balistreri, promote their nonprofit mission of…
Websites from Burris Digital
Putting your best face forward and growing your business
The Internet can be difficult to leverage, especially when you need to be focused on the operation of your small business. We can help, and instead of going from one provider to the next — one place to build your website, one place to help with social media, one place to handle email — we do it all under one roof using the experience of over 15 years in the local economy.
We start with websites built using WordPress, the same framework used by major sites like CNN and the BBC. Whether you need a blog, a one-page splash site or a full e-commerce solution, Burris Digital can do it using strategies like responsive web design so that your site looks fantastic on any device. We’ve not only built successful sites FOR small businesses, we’ve built sites that ARE small businesses.
We also host and manage client websites, allowing businesses to control their site content worry-free with the guidance of a local expert. Our satisfied customers all over the region can testify to our outstanding level of service.
Need more than just a website? Whatever you need, we can handle it: Social media. Email Newsletters. Daily Deals. Blogging. Online Ads. Whatever your specific needs are – from a new website to marketing ideas to content to full management of your online presence – we have a package for you. And we stay on the cutting edge, so you’ll be able to leverage the latest and the greatest technology through your relationship with Burris Digital.
Ready to begin? Use this form to let us know how we can serve your needs.
- Dave combined his vast knowledge of business, technical skills and exceptional personal skills to make an outstanding website and two very happy customers. We receive compliments daily on the ease of use, organization and function of the website. Often, we get customers from out of town that tell us that they chose our restaurant after doing an area restaurant search. We unabashedly recommend Dave’s services to any business owner. –- T. Lynn Powers, Shoo Mama’s Farm Fresh Cafe
- We love our website you put together. And now we are ready to take it to the next level with you and introduce online shopping for our customers. You have truly been a blessing to us and our perfume shop. You are very honest, hard working, and very nice to work with. — Cassandra & Cindy, Penny Lane Perfumes
- I love having customers come into my store. Having a good website presence, one that correctly shows what your company is all about, is critical. Having a website developer that you can trust, who understands your business and excels at website design is beyond important. I found one! Dave Burris. Dave knew that I wanted to be able to control my own website and not pay exorbitant hosting charges. He delivered on every front. I highly recommend him! –- Lesley Bowers, P.U.P.S. of Lewes
- I recently had my website redesigned by Dave and couldn’t be happier. I loved his thought process and advice on what is important to showcase for my company. The speed and professionalism was incredible. Dave did in a week what takes most companies take 6 months to do. And most importantly, his line of communication seems to always be open and actions happen extremely quickly. — Paul Cullen, Paul Cullen Wines
- In the case of the DelawareBusinessDaily.com site, Dave came up with a responsive design that works well with tablets and smartphones, Traffic has grown steadily and I have not received any complaints about design or ease of use. In a decade of managing sites, that has never happened. Dave also works with the client to make sure that content on the site can be easily updated. I can quickly post content and never see the glitches I had endured on two other sites I built from templates. — Doug Rainey, DelawareBusinessDaily.com