Helping Independent Businesses Thrive Online
Working with small businesses for the last few years, I have learned a few things:
1) Businesses know they need the latest tools and technology, and they know that the Internet is key to their success, but they don’t have time to learn what they need to know to master the online world.
2) Small business owners also despise long, ongoing contracts that require them to pay fees for many years for online services or require huge upfront costs to stay current.
3) Many entrepreneurs wish they had someone they could turn to for advice and answers about the Internet, but don’t want to pay extra for quick answers to small questions.
4) Most of all, small business owners want flexibility and control, so that they can determine their own future online.
The Web Wizard Program
Using those guidelines, I created the Burris Digital Web Wizard program. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll give you a brand new, state-of-the-art, mobile responsive website for your business, including any functionality you need to thrive online.
- We provide you with a transitional website management package that sees us managing your website on Day One, and then showing you the ropes, so that you’re fully prepared to manage the site on Day 365.
- We’ll coach you and point you to the best information online on web strategies like email campaigns, social media, online review sites, content marketing and more, customized for your specific situation.
- We offer answers to your questions and requested feedback to help you increase your comfort level with operating online.
- The program lasts 12 months, with no upfront costs, just one payment each month.
In today’s business world, the Internet can make you, or it can break you. With the Web Wizard program, we will guide you from where you are to where you want to be, all at your own pace.
Harness the power of the Internet. Become a Web Wizard today.
If you’re ready to learn more about the Web Wizard program, we’re ready to help. Please use this form to let us know how best to reach you. Thanks.